Thursday, September 5, 2013

"..Your hair is it put up or fallin' down.."

I PROMISE it wont take this long for every post. With Labor Day and a crazy work week, I just fell short. OK!!! So I have a video. Its just a quick and easy, yet fun and funky, hair tutorial. its one that can seriously be done faster than a diaper change and I have become Quick Draw McGraw when it comes to those bad boys. I am seriously in love with this cute little style. I do need everyone to know how bad my stage fright is. Granted, no I wasn't really in front of people, but knowing people are going to watch made me suuuuuper nervous. So just excuse me and my awkwardsness. :) ALSO! I have been researching LOTS of fun things to share in the future, but I need some legit feedback. come on people! GAH help me out. what are you interested in? what do you want to see more of? because if you don't chime in I'll just do what I want and that can sometimes be a strange road to travel. A couple more things.. the beauty swap I mentioned in the last post starts the 13th so I should have some good product reviews before too long. Annnnnd last but not least, HUGE HUGE HUUUUUGE shout out to my old roommate Demanda for editing my videos for me. I would have no idea on Gods green earth what to do had it not been for her! that being said, enjoy the video :) xoxo

http://youtu.be/o8-hto318DI

No comments:

Post a Comment