Monday, October 14, 2013

The perfect line.

Eye lining. You know what I think about it? Blah. Stupid. I can't draw a straight line to save my life. I've played with liquid liner, pencils, gels. You name it and all of them by then end of the day leave me looking like I just got off my corner shift as the sun was coming up. So I'll show you what has worked best for me this far. I simply use an angled brush. Wet it. And use and eye shadow right against my lash line. I don't make a line. I literally smudge it and smash it right into those suckers. It seems to be better for people (like me) who don't want that harsh black I'm going out for the night look at 630 am when I'm preparing for the day. Pictures? You got it! Lucky you. 
Here's where I start. 
I choose a matte brown. The top middle color is my fave. (Because black seems to be a little too harsh for my fair complexion, light eyes, and light hair)
And I literally dab it right into the lash line. 
Then I'll take a matte black. 
And add a little more color to the outter corners of my eyes. 
Take this miracle brush. They SAY it's a blender brush. I say it's a clean up all my oops I didn't mean to do that brush. 
Then I add mascara. Like I said. It's just what I've found works for me. Now I know I've said this was going to be a chaotic mom blog. So note. Most of the time when I have a full face on this this, I'm off work and my child is either destroying my house or is asleep. Usually Sleeping. That's when most of my time hit me. So. With that said I'm going to post another blog tonight on what I do for me when the child is sleeping. Like I've said a million times, please give me some things you would like to see at least demonstrated. I've done some homemade scrubs, bath bars, teeth whitening, bath salts, crafts. I would love to hear from you guys as to what you may like to see. :) until a few minutes from now :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment